Long M.I.N.Y. Pant™ in Black Wool
These shorts truly define trans-seasonal dressing. To answer the age-old dilemma “what can I wear to look polished in warm weather and then transition seamlessly in to the cooler months”, look no further than our Long M.I.N.Y. Pants™. They're tailored from a mid-weight wool with the slightest bit of stretch and are neatly finished in a slim fit. Wear these shorts in warmer months with a light shell, and cozy them up with a sweater, blazer and knee boots when the weather turns cool. And they are forever cool paired with our Double-Breasted Jacket for a great short suit option.
We think long shorts are definitely more practical than a skirt. If you haven’t tried a short for year-round dressing, you don’t know what you’re missing!
Color: Black (also available in Chocolate/BluePlaid Wool unlined, and in Silk/Wool in Black, Ecru and Blackberry, all lined)
Fabric and Styling: Mid-weight Wool + 2% Spandex, lean fit, belt-loops, trouser pockets and back welt pockets, unlined
Care: Dry Clean Only
US Sizing: 0 - 10 (0 US/4 AU, 2 US/6 AU, 4 US/8 AU, 6 US/10 AU, 8 US/12 AU, 10 US/14 AU); inseam approximately 9”
Made in New York
Please note sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return
- Free Return Shipping on orders in Australia and the US
- Submit a return request within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a refund of your garments purchase price.
- After 14 days, your item is not eligible for return.
- All items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging. - We will not accept returns on items that have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Final discounted items do not qualify for return (sale items).
To complete a return you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name and a reason for the return (all of your feedback helps to make us better!). Once your return is authorized, you will receive a return confirmation, instructions and prepaid shipping label (for Australian and US orders only). Your refund will be issued to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse.