Elizabeth Trouser in Grey/Burgundy Tropical Weight Wool
Regular shipping within Australia is free.
We ship with Australia Post. We pack your order within 24 hours of receiving (usually much quicker) and post right away. Depending on your location, expect your order to arrive in 2-5 business days. Please note, due to Covid and increases in online shopping in Australia, occasionally parcels are taking a bit longer. We do subsidize Express Shipping with AusPost, charging you only $6, which is less than it costs us, so please use that option if you purchase is time sensitive.
International shipping is available for a $35 flat rate. Please note shipping is on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. You are responsible for payment of any and all applicable import taxes and duties. If you opt not to pay the duty and return the items before delivery, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund amount.
International returns are not eligible for free return shipping. Returns must be sent via a traceable method (e.g. DHL, Fedex). Your product refund will be issued to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse. Please review our return policy carefully for terms and conditions of returns.
International orders must include any and all commercial invoices of the products being returned to prevent any delays with clearing international customs. Your local post office should be able to help you with the appropriate forms.
|Body Size / CMs|
|Body Size / Inches|
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELFBUST: Measure around the fullest part of your bust WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your waist HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hip
It's no secret that we love a menswear-inspired trouser...we've been doing them for years, but wow is this pant special. In a light weight wool, their elegance and adaptability knows no bounds and they can be worn again and again. We recommend pairing them with the matching Elizabeth Jacket, but you can style them with almost anything for the freshest look. They are meticulously crafted and are light enough for summer, but sturdy enough to get you through the cooler months as well.
- Made in Melbourne, AU
- Trouser pockets in front, slat pockets in back
- Fabric: 100% Italian Wool/Lining Italian Acetate
- Unlined (except pockets)
- Sit at high hip
- Sizing: US Sizing 2-10 (order your US size, but to convert: AU 6/US 2, AU 8/US 4, AU 10/US 6, AU 12/US 8, AU 14/US 10)
- Inseam ~ 81 CM
- Model is 176 CM and wearing a size US 4/Small
- Free Return Shipping on orders in Australia and the US
- Submit a return request within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a refund of your garments purchase price.
- After 14 days, your item is not eligible for return.
- All items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging. - We will not accept returns on items that have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Final discounted items do not qualify for return (sale items).
To complete a return you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name and a reason for the return (all of your feedback helps to make us better!). Once your return is authorized, you will receive a return confirmation, instructions and prepaid shipping label (for Australian and US orders only). Your refund will be issued to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse.